Online currency trading with Forex Trade. Forex education for beginners and advanced Forex tools for experienced traders.

Monday, February 23, 2009

What FOREX is and how to make money from it! by Jay Charles


I have tried numerous ways to generate a little extra pocket change but all of it was never worth the time and effort as to how much I actually made, until I found out about Forex.

FOREX (Foreign Exchange) is the network in which one nation's currency is exchanged for that of another. Currently FOREX is among the largest of financial markets in the world with more than $1.9 trillion in transfers daily. FOREX lacks the physical exchange that most investments have which enables FOREX a 24/7 operation.

Started in 1970, this exchange system used to only be available to millionaires, but with change over time, and stabilization it is becoming more and more easy for smaller investors to join in on the riches, you no longer have to conjure up large lump sums to take advantage.

I just recently started in the FOREX trade, all the while I still don't fully understand it, I just know how to make profit from it. I learned from two separate systems and they both work. I'm still not rich, but I've almost doubled my yearly salary, which is pretty damn worth it if you ask me.

The first system I tried, in which I use the most, is the E75 FOREX system. Everything is in black and white, easy to understand, and it takes a lot of hassle on figuring out what to do, how to do it, and when.

The second one I tried was a system built by Michael Chase. I will say that the system Michael Chase built has a lot more info, and many endorsements, but I still prefer the E75 because of its simplicity.


No comments:

Post a Comment